_cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ _cc781905 -5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ _cc781905-5cde-3194- bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ _cc781905-94cf6-bad35-95cde-3194-badTourism:
- Andlau (7kms): The Lordship workshops:
Alsatian Heritage Interpretation Center https://www.paysdebarr.fr/ateliers-de-la-seigneurie/
- Selestat (10 kms):
* The House of Bread: the museum welcomes you to make you live the history of breadhttp://maisondupain.org
* The Humanist Library:
Discover the secrets of exceptional works... The Humanist Library invites you on a journey between medieval manuscripts and 15th and 16th century printed matter, in a building designed by the architect Rudy Ricciotti.Follow in the footsteps of the famous humanist Beatus Rhenanus thanks to the precious testimony
left by its library registered in the UNESCO Memory of the World Register
- Colmar (35 km):
* The Unterlinden Museum: the Museum deploys its collections over nearly 8000m². Get carried away
through our collections of archaeology, ancient art, decorative arts, modern and contemporary art around
of the Unterlinden Museum's masterpiece, the Issenheim Altarpiece by Grünewald and Nicolas de Haguenauhttp://www.musee-unterlinden.com/
* The Toy Museum: The museum presents a collection of 19th century toys to nos
* The Hansi village and its museum: https://www.hansi.fr/
- Strasbourg (43 kms) and its 20 museums, including:
* The Alsatian Museum
*Activities and Leisure:
- Colmar (35 kms)and its little Venice to visit by boat https://www.barques-colmar.fr/, carriage
or by tourist train https://www.colmarentrain.fr/
- Strasbourg (43 km):discover its cathedral, the Petite France on foot, by tram, by boat, tourist train
- The Alsace Wine Route:
Inaugurated in 1953, the Alsace Wine Route is one of the oldest Wine Routes in France. Throughout the year it offers its visitors, neophytes or connoisseurs, numerous activities related to wine and the vineyard.
- Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle:located 20 km from Blienschwiller.
Dominating the plain of Alsace at more than 700 meters above sea level, the fortress of Haut-Koenigsbourg has
jewels bequeathed by medieval builders. Remarkably restored at the beginning of the 20th century, it nevertheless retains the sober appearance of a feudal castle.
- The Eagle Volery:located at
The Eagles of Kintzheim Volerie offers an impressive and striking spectacle: the flight in complete freedom of the largest birds of prey in the world in the ruins of the castle of Kintzheim. A unique opportunity to closely observe birds that are unapproachable in the wild (eagles, buzzards, vultures, Andean condors).
- The Mountain of the Monkeys
Want to see something other than storks? The Parc de la Montagne des Singes is home to 300 magot monkeys from all over the world. The proximity to animals will surprise you for sure.
- The Maison de la nature in Muttersholtz and its barefoot path:
The objectives of the Maison de la Nature are to participate in the environmental education of all audiences, thus promoting its protection by better taking into account the modification of behavior. It has the ambition to participate in sustainable development locally and in the country of Central Alsace.
- The Ried boatman
On the Ill and its arms for a historical and naturalist visit of the Ried, embark with the boatman of the Ried, a local player in ecotourism.
The Canoes of the Ried
-Walking in the Vosges:
(during your stay, free provision of hiking maps from the Vosges club).
With more than 20,000 km of trails carefully marked and maintained by volunteers from the famous Vosgien club. The Massif des Vosges is the dream destination for demanding hikers and walkers of all levels.
- Europapark / Rulantica:
Europa-Park makes the impossible possible: in just one day, you can discover no less than 14 European countries in Germany's largest leisure park. In the theme districts designed with great attention to detail, you can discover many breathtaking attractions alongside typical architecture and culinary specialties.